Privacy & Policy
PRIVACY & POLICY
Hextra may change this policy over time by updating this page. You should check this page to make sure you are satisfied with any changes. This policy takes effect from January 1, 2020.
1. What we collected:
We may collect the following types of information:
- Name and job.
- Contact information includes email address.
- Demographic information such as postal code and personal preferences.
- Information related to surveys and/or offers.
2. What we will do with the information collected:
We need this information to understand your needs and be able to provide you with better service quality, along with the following reasons:
- Keep internal information.
- We may use this information to improve the quality of our products and services.
- We may periodically email you about new products, offers, or other information that we think you will be interested in through the email you have provided.
- Over time, we may use the information you provide to communicate for market survey purposes. We may contact you via email, phone, fax number or mail. We may rely on the information collected to change the website depending on your preferences.
3. Security issues:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is always confidential. In case of unauthorized access or disclosure of information, we have put appropriate physical and electronic management procedures to secure the information we have collected online.
4. The control of personal information:
You have the option to limit the types of information provided and how they are used using the following methods:
When asked to fill out a form on the website, find the clickable square to indicate that you don’t want the information used by anyone for advertising purposes.
If you have previously agreed to let us use the information for advertising purposes, you can change that at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We undertake not to trade or disclose your personal information to any third party unless you consent and the relevant laws. We may use your personal information to send ads to third parties that you may be interested in if you agree.
You have the right to request that we provide details in personal information under the control of the General Data Protection Regulation 1998. A small fee will be required. If you want a copy of this information, please email email@example.com.
If you believe that any of the information we hold is inaccurate or incomplete, please write to us or email us at the address mentioned above as soon as possible. We will quickly correct the misinformation.